Keeping you Safe During Covid-19
Our Continued Commitment
The health and well-being of our community is a constant focus for us and a key ingredient in all of our actions. While living in these unprecedented times, we remain committed to providing a space of sanctuary and healing. We have spent numerous hours examining the details of our practice, teaching and space in developing our plan to align with public health requirements. Our ability to remain safe relies on a shared responsibility between us and our community. Please familiarize yourself with the details outlined below before coming to the studio. We hope to see you in-person soon.
What you Need to Know - last updated 04.23.22
- We are now open to all students. There are currently no health restrictions for yoga studios in BC. For more information on this regulation, please check BC Government Website
- We continue to maintain more distance between students in classes.
- Masks are welcomed in our common areas.
- In-Studio led classes are live streamed and recorded for virtual access. Recurring members have access to both in-person and online classes. Online members may upgrade to an all-access pass to practice in the studio. Virtual-only passes are available.
- Reserve in advance for all classes, including Mysore. You may reserve starting 7 days before the class. Reservations are best made through our Zen planner member app (Download for iOS , Android)
- If you are experiencing cold or flu like symptoms (including but not limited to: fever, cough, sore throat, headache), please stay home and practice with us remotely.
- If you have come in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 please follow the BCCDC protocol that pertains to your situation. If you develop symptoms after reserving a spot, please cancel your reservation.
- For Mysore, students should be prepared to wait up to 15 minutes, even when they have booked into a practice slot. Please do not arrive earlier than 10 minutes before class start times.
- Sanitize your hands at the top of the stairs and when entering the practice space. Sanitize or wash your hands before you leave.
- Please bring your own sweat towel and sweat mat or rug. For Mysore classes, the teacher will clean the mat space between practitioners.
- When practicing, please stay on your mat. This is important in order to maintain safe physical distance from those around you.
- Props are available for use.
- Consent cards are at the entrance to the studio – let us know whether or not you are comfortable with hands-on assists.
- Teachers manage mat placement for students, moving them if necessary to keep reasonable safe distance.
- All Staff performs a self-health check before arrival and is not to come to the studio with any symptoms.
- Cleaning of high touch surfaces between classes, mat spaces between students for Mysore time slots and an enhanced daily full clean. This is a minimum of 3 times per day.
- Masks are optional for teachers and staff.
- All teachers and staff wear masks at all times.
- No-touch electronic payment for credit cards is preferred.
- We will continue to adapt our processes as needed to ensure safety standards or lift restrictions when deemed safe to do so.
- All of our operational and staff policies adhere the PHO guidelines and to WorksafeBC standards. for low intensity group exercise