Online Yoga Classes
Live Stream and Recorded Classes for your Home Practice
For those days when you just can’t make it into a yoga studio. We’ve got you covered with live stream and recorded online yoga classes. We live stream 1 Mysore and 1 Led Class each day. Missed your favourite led class? We record them so you can follow along whenever you have time. If you don’t have a pass with us, message us through “contact” to find out how to join.
Joining, Etiquette, and Schedule
How to have the best Online Yoga Experience
- Download the Zoom App here
- Join Meeting 250-590-4115
- Update your name
- Enter the Password (In your Email: Title is “Online Yoga Class Password”)
- Click “Join with Video”
- Say Hello, and then mute yourself
- Check your video and make sure we can see you (see below for more tips)
There are three reasons for this;
- Everyone can hear what everyone else is saying. Muting yourself helps keep the online practice room as quiet as possible.
- Home practices are prone to disruption. Your kids and dogs are very cute, but can also be distracting to others.
- When recording, our software automatically records the video of the speaker. Muting yourself ensures you won’t accidentally be recorded during a led class (Mysore classes are not recorded)
To get a teachers attention you have 2 options;
- Sit and wait. The teacher will address you soon.
- Put your hand up. Yes. This still works.
When setting up your video, here are some tips to make it easy for us to see you.
- Set up your mat so we can see your side profile.
- Place your smartphone/computer/tablet between yourself and a window
- Keep all lights above you, or infront of you (turn off that lamp behind you.