Bridge the gap between your training and teaching.
This mentorship program is specifically designed for new teachers who have completed a 200Hr training or experienced teachers who are looking to develop their assisting skills in a Mysore / Self-Practice setting. The primary focus of this program is the use of a variety of hands-on assisting techniques, verbal cueing, how to progress and regress specific asanas and working with injuries.
The requirements for acceptance vary by individual. Applications are taken by expression of interest directly to Arielle. It is preferred that you have previously studied with Arielle or one of her teachers.
All programs include
Arrange a commitment that works best for you
Best for short-term visiting teachers
- You must commit to 1 month of study, but may not apply for more than 3 months.
- Minimum of 10 hrs per week of 1-1 assisting mentorship with Arielle, over 3 days
- Minimum of 15 hrs per week of live class observation with Arielle and AYVic team
Total Full-time program: 35-40 hours per week including personal practice
Best if you need to maintain work during the program
- You must commit to a minimum of 1 month but may not apply for more than 4 months*
- 5 hours per week of 1-1 assisting mentorship with Arielle, over 2-3 days
- Up to 7 hours of live class observation with Arielle and AYVic team
Total Part time program: 20-25 hours per week including personal practice
*Local teachers may apply for a 6-month non-consecutive program.