Spring 2022 Challenge and Fundraiser
Say Yes to Spring!
Our annual month-long spring yoga challenge launches Friday April 8 and ends May 5. May 6 & 7 are make-up days!
We’re doing things a little differently this year and running our challenge with a simultaneous studio fundraiser. You don’t have to donate to participate, but everyone that donates is guaranteed a prize at the end of the challenge (see donation levels below).
- Practice 5 times per week for 4 weeks and you qualify for the GRAND PRIZE (to be drawn on Saturday May 7)
- You may practice twice in a day (but we don’t recommend it, unless one is restorative)
- You can practice in-studio or virtually
- Bring a friend to class with you and their practice counts for you
- We have special practices this month on Moon days so you don’t have to miss a beat
- If you don’t have a current pass, choose a donation level below and use the included pass OR buy a promo pass
Why a Fundraiser?
As you know, we are in a beautiful new location. During our renovations, studios were shut down by public health, plummeting income while construction prices consistently increased. The studio is not fully done yet and we need more funds to 1. complete the studio 2. continue to offer a full schedule of classes.
When you select a donation level below, you will automatically be entered into the Challenge. Donation levels give you awesome stuff, along with giving you opportunity to introduce someone new to the studio.
What you Get
Click to Donate
|Custom Level||$0 +||
*Passes included in donation levels are intended to be given to someone you care about, they do not have cash value and cannot be applied to a current membership. Donors can customize what they would like engraved on their brick before it is installed over the bricks in our stairway
Thank you to our Sponsors:
Primary Sponsors: Lumia Botanicals, Anian, Delicate Realms
Mary Loria Ceramics, Squish Creative, Maximillian Wholistic Guidance, Goldilocks, Carolyn Ferreira, Harum Tea, Whitness Wellness