Paul Dallaghan Pranayama & Yoga Philosophy Weekend
Join us April 13 & 14, 2019 as we host this exceptional teacher for a weekend focussed on Pranayama and Yoga Philosophy.
Mornings 7:00am – 10:30am
- Seated meditation practice
- Explorative Yoga Movement Practice
Afternoons Saturday 12:00-6:00pm, Sunday 11:30-3pm
- Introduction Samkhya philosophy
- Making sense of Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras and how they pertain to life
- The Eight Limbs of Yoga
- Mind, Ego and Intellect – what’s the difference?
Full Weekend $325
Mornings Only $150
Afternoons Only $199
Paul Dallaghan is a senior teacher of Pranayama and Asana and is the only one in the world to be personally certified to teach both by his teachers, Sri K Pattabhi Jois (Ashtanga Vinyasa) and Sri OP Tiwari
Paul is currently conducting PhD research on the yoga practices at Emory University in Atlanta. One of his main gifts is to be able to relate the teachings in a very down-to-earth way for the modern seeker.